(no subject)
Sep. 4th, 2009 06:10 pmYukari? Yukari! Now where is the gap hag when you need her?
*Tenshi is running through the castle, looking pretty bruised. There are still several of Reimu's amulets attached to her skirt, for example. She is carrying a basket containing several bottles of Sake that, in her genius, she has not spiked with ex lax or something. (She looted them, essentially)*
*Tenshi is running through the castle, looking pretty bruised. There are still several of Reimu's amulets attached to her skirt, for example. She is carrying a basket containing several bottles of Sake that, in her genius, she has not spiked with ex lax or something. (She looted them, essentially)*
no subject
Date: 2009-09-04 04:42 pm (UTC)It's a little suspicious...
no subject
Date: 2009-09-04 05:35 pm (UTC)no subject
Date: 2009-09-04 05:46 pm (UTC)no subject
Date: 2009-09-04 05:48 pm (UTC)no subject
Date: 2009-09-04 05:51 pm (UTC)And my ears are real... well, it's not like I really care what you think about them.
no subject
Date: 2009-09-04 05:53 pm (UTC)Your ears still look fake. Can't you at least press them sometime?
no subject
Date: 2009-09-04 05:57 pm (UTC)Are you kidding? That'd be like asking you to press your face because of wrinkles.
no subject
Date: 2009-09-04 05:59 pm (UTC)But it could be fun to watch if you did that!
no subject
Date: 2009-09-04 06:01 pm (UTC)About as funny as somebody ironing your face.
no subject
Date: 2009-09-04 06:04 pm (UTC)...is she trying to give me ideas? That's almost useful...Reimu practically did that, and here I am, as good as new! So let's see how it works for you!
no subject
Date: 2009-09-04 06:07 pm (UTC)I'll pass.
no subject
Date: 2009-09-04 06:10 pm (UTC)no subject
Date: 2009-09-04 06:16 pm (UTC)no subject
Date: 2009-09-04 06:17 pm (UTC)Mostly that they aren't for Yukari in the first place!
no subject
Date: 2009-09-04 06:18 pm (UTC)no subject
Date: 2009-09-04 06:22 pm (UTC)no subject
Date: 2009-09-04 06:23 pm (UTC)Never thought I'd see the day you'd run errands for somebody...
no subject
Date: 2009-09-04 06:25 pm (UTC)no subject
Date: 2009-09-04 06:26 pm (UTC)no subject
Date: 2009-09-05 12:30 am (UTC)... Yes?
no subject
Date: 2009-09-05 06:20 am (UTC)But don't think that I am a delivery person normally!
no subject
Date: 2009-09-05 09:10 am (UTC)I understand perfectly.
no subject
Date: 2009-09-05 01:45 pm (UTC)T-take it as returning the favor or something...
no subject
Date: 2009-09-05 09:09 pm (UTC)It's really kinda silly, how much you cry out for attention. Causing us all genuine danger just for the sake of it, and you're an angel? Seriously?
Not the smartest celestial, no.
Date: 2009-09-05 09:14 pm (UTC)You're just jealous that I already got to heaven, and that the yama can fume as long as she wants, she can't do a thing about it.
Re: Not the smartest celestial, no.
Date: 2009-09-05 09:18 pm (UTC)no subject
Date: 2009-09-05 09:19 pm (UTC)B-besides, I'd not have caused any meaningful property damage, you asked me to do that!
no subject
Date: 2009-09-05 09:20 pm (UTC)no subject
Date: 2009-09-05 09:24 pm (UTC)no subject
Date: 2009-09-05 09:28 pm (UTC)no subject
Date: 2009-09-05 09:33 pm (UTC)no subject
Date: 2009-09-05 09:45 pm (UTC)Is she being tsundere or something?
Date: 2009-09-06 07:01 am (UTC)Who?
Date: 2009-09-06 07:02 am (UTC)Not yukari.
Date: 2009-09-06 07:04 am (UTC)Re: Not yukari.
Date: 2009-09-06 07:33 am (UTC)Great. I'm considered an inspiration to this place's honor students for an incident which I wasn't even the cause of.
I'mma go drink some of this sake now, all right?
no subject
Date: 2009-09-06 07:34 am (UTC)*Tenshi races off*
no subject
Date: 2009-09-06 08:06 am (UTC)no subject
Date: 2009-09-06 08:11 am (UTC)It's not as if she doesn#t deserve getting subwayed at random.